PAGE UPDATES AUTOMATICALLY - ALL ODDS & SCORES ARE LIVEPrintable Version
TeamPitcherOpenLine MovementsCurrentRunlineScores
7:05 PM EDT
951 CHICAGO CUBS(l) lester, j6.5u156.5u156.5+1.5(-190)HUGE
952 PITTSBURGH PIRATES(l) liriano, f-135-135 / -130 / -144-140-1.5(+160)
CUB-3B-Kris Bryant-? | TV: CSN-Chicago, ESPN, ROOT-Pittsburgh, DTV: 206, 659, 665 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 40% CHANCE SHOWER/STORMS. WIND OUT TO LEFT 9-14. GAME TEMP 83, RH 52% HEAT INDEX 85
7:05 PM EDT
953 ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS(r) godley, z8u208u208+1.5(-175)
954 WASHINGTON NATIONALS(r) fister, d-160-143 / -141 / -140-134-1.5(+155)
TV: FS-Arizona, MASN, DTV: 640, 686 | PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND OUT TO CENTER 8-13. GAME TEMP 88, RH 51% HEAT INDEX 93
7:10 PM EDT
955 SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS(r) cain, m-150-144 / -147 / -132-140-1.5(+120)
956 ATLANTA BRAVES(r) foltynewicz, m8u207.5o15 / 7.5o20 / 7.5o157.5o20+1.5(-140)
TV: CSN-Bay, SportSouth, DTV: 649, 696 | PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND IN FROM LEFT 3-8. GAME TEMP 88, RH 51% HEAT INDEX 93
7:10 PM EDT
957 NEW YORK METS(r) colon, b7o25-117 / -118 / -117-109-1.5(+155)
958 MIAMI MARLINS(r) koehler, t-1157o25 / 7.5u157.5+1.5(-175)
MIA-RF-Giancarlo Stanton-OUT | TV: FS-Florida, SNY, DTV: 639, 654 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 40% CHANCE SHOWER/STORMS. WIND IN FROM RIGHT CENTER 7-12. GAME TEMP 87, RH 60% HEAT INDEX 94 (MARLINS STADIUM ROOF CLOSES IN WET WEATHER)
8:10 PM EDT
959 SAN DIEGO PADRES(r) ross, t-104-108 / -106 / -107-109-1.5(+155)FREE
960 MILWAUKEE BREWERS(r) peralta, w8u158u15 / 8u207.5u15+1.5(-175)
TV: FS-Wisconsin, FS-San Diego, DTV: 669, 694 | CLEAR, WIND OUT TO LEFT 7-12. GAME TEMP 78, RH 32% HEAT INDEX 77
1:05 PM EDT
961 MINNESOTA TWINS(r) santana, e8.5u208o15 / 8 / 8u208u15+1.5(-105)1TOP 7
962 TORONTO BLUE JAYS(l) price, d-200-215 / -220 / -225-230-1.5(-115)3
TV: FS-North, DTV: 668 | PARTLY SUNNY, WIND LEFT TO RIGHT 10-15. GAME TEMP 77, RH 66% HEAT INDEX 80
8:05 PM EDT
963 HOUSTON ASTROS(r) mccullers, l-130-135 / -131 / -123-125-1.5(+130)
964 TEXAS RANGERS(r) lewis, c9o159o15 / 9o13 / 9o159o20+1.5(-150)
TV: FS-Southwest, ROOT-Southwest, DTV: 674, 676 | MOSTLY FAIR, WIND IN FROM CENTER 6-11. GAME TEMP 97, RH 29% HEAT INDEX 98
8:10 PM EDT
965 TAMPA BAY RAYS(r) karns, n8u158u15 / 8u23 / 8u207.5o15+1.5(-205)
966 CHICAGO WHITE SOX(l) quintana, j-140-120 / -121 / -120-119-1.5(+175)
TV: SunSports, DTV: 653 | CLEAR, WIND OUT TO CENTER 5-10. GAME TEMP 78, RH 46% HEAT INDEX 79
10:05 PM EDT
967 BALTIMORE ORIOLES(r) wilson, t-1047.5 / 7.5u187.5u25+1.5(-215)
968 OAKLAND ATHLETICS(r) chavez, j7.5-118 / -115 / -111-109-1.5(+185)
TV: CSN-California, MASN2, DTV: 641, 698 | PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND OUT TO RIGHT 11-16. GAME TEMP 72, RH 57% HEAT INDEX 73
10:05 PM EDT
969 CLEVELAND INDIANS(r) kluber, c6.56.5o18 / 6.5o20 / 6.5u156.5u20+1.5(-215)
970 LOS ANGELES ANGELS(r) richards, g-120-127 / -118 / -120-118-1.5(+185)
TV: FS-West, SportsTime Ohio, DTV: 662, 692 | PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND OUT TO CENTER 4-9. GAME TEMP 76, RH 61% HEAT INDEX 78
8:40 PM EDT
971 SEATTLE MARINERS(r) hernandez, f-165-179 / -180 / -175-173-1.5(-110)
972 COLORADO ROCKIES(r) butler, e9.5u209.5u20 / 9.5u12 / 9.5o159.5o20+1.5(-110)
TV: ROOT-Northwest, ROOT-Rocky Mountain, DTV: 683, 687 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 40% CHANCE SHOWER/STORMS. WIND OUT TO LEFT 10-20. GAME TEMP 83, RH 34% HEAT INDEX 82
Top Sportsbooks
CFL
08/03/2015
TeamOpenLine MovementsCurrentMoneylineHalftimeScores
7:05 PM EDT
327 TORONTO ARGONAUTS55.555u24 / 54.5 / 5453.5+150
328 Hamilton Tigercats-4.5 -4 -05 / -3.5 / -3.5 -13-3.5 -15-175
TOR-QB-Ricky Ray-OUT | TV: ESPN2, DTV: 209
Top Experts

Sponsored Links

Download Printable Schedules
Now you can download and print schedules for each sport so you can plan ahead and track your results.
UPDATED:
BASEBALL 6/5/2015 - 8/12/2015
TOP TEN WAGERS
RK Team
1
Toronto Blue Jays
2
Toronto Blue Jays
3
Pittsburgh Pirates
4
Los Angeles Angels
5
Toronto Blue Jays
08/03/2015
MLBTwins vs Blue Jays10:05 AM PST
WTA - Washingtin, USACHIRICO, LOUISA vs. WATSON, HEATHER11:00 AM PST
WTA - Stanford, USADOI, MISAKI vs. BELLIS, CATHERINE CARTAN11:05 AM PST
WTA - Washingtin, USABRENGLE, MADISON vs. BEGU, IRINA-CAMELIA11:15 AM PST
ATP - Washington, USASELA, DUDI vs. CHUNG, HYEON1:00 PM PST
ATP - Washington, USADUCKWORTH, JAMES vs. HARRISON, RYAN1:00 PM PST
WTA - Miami, USA, DoublesSELA, DUDI vs. CHUNG, HYEON1:00 PM PST
WTA - Stanford, USAGARCIA, CAROLINE vs. GIBBS, NICOLE1:00 PM PST
WTA - Stanford, USAWITTHOEFT, CARINA vs. PETKOVIC, ANDREA2:15 PM PST
ATP - Washington, USANISHIOKA, YOSHIHITO vs. ZVEREV, ALEXANDER2:30 PM PST
WTA - Washingtin, USATOWNSEND, TAYLOR vs. FALCONI, IRINA3:20 PM PST
MLBDiamondbacks vs Nationals4:05 PM PST
MLBCubs vs Pirates4:05 PM PST
CFLToronto Argonauts vs Hamilton Tigercats4:05 PM PST
MLBNY Mets vs Marlins4:10 PM PST
MLBSF Giants vs Braves4:10 PM PST
ATP - Washington, USAYOUNG, DONALD vs. HAAS, TOMMY4:30 PM PST
WTA - Washingtin, USADIYAS, ZARINA vs. DAVIS, LAUREN4:35 PM PST
MLBAstros vs Rangers5:05 PM PST
MLBSD Padres vs Brewers5:10 PM PST
MLBTB Rays vs White Sox5:10 PM PST
MLBMariners vs Rockies5:40 PM PST
WTA - Stanford, USAKRUNIC, ALEKSANDRA vs. KEYS, MADISON7:00 PM PST
MLBOrioles vs Athletics7:05 PM PST
MLBIndians vs LA Angels7:05 PM PST
WTA - Stanford, USABARTHEL, MONA vs. ZHAO, CAROL8:15 PM PST
08/04/2015
MLBDiamondbacks vs Nationals4:05 PM PST
MLBTwins vs Blue Jays4:05 PM PST
MLBRoyals vs Tigers4:05 PM PST
MLBCubs vs Pirates4:05 PM PST
MLBDodgers vs Phillies4:05 PM PST
MLBRed Sox vs Yankees4:05 PM PST
MLBGiants vs Braves4:10 PM PST
MLBCardinals vs Reds4:10 PM PST
MLBMets vs Marlins4:10 PM PST
MLBAstros vs Rangers5:05 PM PST
MLBPadres vs Brewers5:10 PM PST
MLBRays vs White Sox5:10 PM PST
MLBMariners vs Rockies5:40 PM PST
MLBOrioles vs Athletics7:05 PM PST
MLBIndians vs Angels7:05 PM PST
08/06/2015
CFLEdmonton Eskimos vs B.C. Lions7:05 PM PST
08/07/2015
CFLMontreal Alouettes vs Ottawa Redblacks4:35 PM PST

x